Lynnderella in Change over Chanel in #607 Delight

Lynnderella in Change over Chanel in #607 Delight

I wasn't happy with how Delight looks against my non-tan skin tone, so I decided to do a gradient manicure with Lynnderella in Change over it. My brush from Change was a little wonky, but it was still very easy to place the glitter where I wanted it. Change has small gold glitter, as well as medium and large square and hex glitter. The primary colors are gold, silver, and copper. There's also a bit of holographic glitter and some green and red glitter. This manicure looks a lot better in person than it does in pictures. I used one coat of Gelous and one of Seche Vite and it was almost completely smooth. Sorry my cuticles are so dry in these pictures; I didn't realize when I was taking them! Worn May 14 - May 15, 2012.


I love Lynn's handwriting, by the way!

Sunlight
Sunlight
Sunlight
Indirect sunlight
Indirect sunlight
Indoors, indirect light
Indoors, indirect light
Indoors, indirect light
Indoors, indirect light
These pictures are dark, but I think they better show that the gradient looks pretty cool in real life.

Indoors, artificial low light
Indoors, artificial low light 
Indoors, artificial low light 
Indoors, artificial low light
Here are some more, better swatches of Change: Solveig at Nailin' It (here and here), Stef at Steffels (here and here), Kitties26 at More Nail Polish (here), and Alexandrarc at Sparkly Vernis (here).

Comments

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back