Deborah Lippmann in Razzle Dazzle



Direct sunlight - sunset

Right before Christmas I wore Deborah Lippmann in Razzle Dazzle. Razzle Dazzle was released with the Fall 2010 "All That Jazz" trio. Lippmann describes this color as "darkened raspberry sizzle (glitter)," which apart from the descriptive flourish is pretty accurate. It's a dark, slightly blackened berry jelly base (a bit more pink than purple) filled with small magenta glitter. Deceptively simple composition, but it's really gorgeous.

I used 3 thin coats; they are all necessary for full opacity. The formula is really nice - not too thick and spreads well. I can't remember how many coats of Gelous I used, but I think it was just 1, plus 1 coat of Seche Vite.

I graduate from college on the 25, so I have a bunch of final projects due soon. I will try to keep posting, but if I disappear it's only temporary. I've been taking pictures of Chanel in #657 Azuré and #667 Bel-Argus, including comparisons, and I will try to get those up as soon as possible!

Worn December 21 - 24, 2013.

Direct sunlight
Indirect natural light 
Indirect natural light
Indirect natural light - indoors

Direct sunlight - sunset

Direct sunlight

I really don't think most pictures do Razzle Dazzle justice (including mine). Here are my favorites: Scrangie swatches and comparison, Lextard swatch, Nails by Asami swatches (foot warning), The Hungry Asian swatches, Naz's Nails swatches, Like a Candy Shop swatches, Polish or Perish comparisons, Love8Brain's Flickr swatch, Lucy's Stash swatches, The PolishAholic comparison, and Adventures in Acetone comparison.

Do you love these deep jellies with small glitter as much as I do? I can't think of one of the top of my head that's not awesome!

Comments

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back