OPI in Pirouette My Whistle & Care to Danse?


Indirect sunlight
Direct sunlight
Sorry for how short my nails are here. I went a bit overboard with the filing! I, like most people, completely fell in love with OPI's Spring 2012 Soft Shades Collection, "NYC Ballet." I don't know what it is, because I don't usually like sheers, but these colors are not streaky and so pretty and, well, soft. I got the whole collection for a great deal on Amazon from Perfect Nail Store (not affiliated). It was my first experience with them and I had no problems. You can still grab them for $30 total here.

This is OPI in Pirouette My Whistle, the glitter shade, over OPI in Care to Danse? which is the pink-lavender shade. Sometimes the purple was very obvious, and at others it wasn't. I only needed one coat of Seche Vite, and I had no problems with bumpiness from the glitter. I got many many compliments on this mani - which is a rarity for me with people in person. Worn from April 12-17, 2012.

Comments

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back